Western Folder Package Trak System Help
access the Package Trak system by entering one of three possible values on the left side of the page:
- Passcode - Obtain the passcode from your account coordinator. This passcode is shared by all users
who need to see all trackable orders shipped for your account within the last 30 days.
- Email Address - Enter an email address to see all trackable orders shipped under that address within the last 30 days.
- Web Order Number - Enter the web order number from your emailed order confirmation to track a web order placed within the last 30 days.
The entry values are non-case sensitive, meaning they can be entered either in all lower case characters or all upper case characters.
Click the Login button or press the Enter key after entry is complete.
Order Display and Tracking:
- Sorting - default sort is by ship date in descending order, but you may click on any column heading to sort the grid by that column in ascending order. Click again for descending order.
- Column Sizing/Positioning - column width can be resized by clicking and dragging the vertical line separating
the column headers. Additionally, an entire column can be re-positioned by clicking and dragging inside
the column header row.
- Search - click the Search button below the grid to display the search dialogue box.
Choose which column to search in the first dropdown box. Choose the comparison operator in the second dropdown.
Type the comparison value in the text box. For compound searches on one or more columns, use the 'and/or'
dropdown and click the + (plus) icon to display additional criteria lines.
After a search is complete, use the reset button in the dialogue box to return the grid content to all rows shown before the search.
The default order displayed always corresponds to the first row in the upper grid. The selection is highlighted in yellow.
Copyright 2020 © Western Folder Distributing Company, Inc. All rights reserved.
When available,select another row in the upper grid to display details for a different order.
Click the tracking number beneath the ship-to address to open a new tab or window showing the carrier's tracking page and shipping progress.